Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday the 13th

Today is Friday the 13th...and I love it! Not sure why, but I think it's because I love scary movies. Now, I'm not talking about gory horror movies, I just love suspenseful thrillers. I always feel like Friday the 13th is the perfect excuse to watch a scary movie, but Blake disagrees wholeheartedly. He's not a big fan of getting freaked out.

Whenever this date rolls around, I suggest we watch a scary movie, Blake shoots down the idea immediately, and we end up watching something happy and light-hearted. However, I am determined to watch a scary movie with Blake...wish me luck...looks like I've got a lot of buttering up to do!

2 comments:

  1. So did you get to watch a scary movie with Blake? I'm like you...I love a suspenseful thriller. Too bad we don't live closer to each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily, I love this blog! Its soo neat to read your thoughts...keep it up!

    As far as scary movies go, I'm like a little kid! I can't finish a movie if its too scary. A little suspense is good though.

    The first movie Dan and I watched together was North by Northwest, on his suggestion...must be a Peterson thing :)

    SO, how did the buttering up go?

    ReplyDelete