Monday, November 9, 2009

The Glass is Half Full

So, Blake always makes fun of me because I refuse to drink from plastic cups. I don't know what it is, but they just gross me out. I feel like plastic cups make my water taste like plastic...who wants that? (Besides Taylor, who thinks she's a big girl).

Anyway, three years ago, as a wedding gift, we received a set of 16 glasses. They are perfect and the only glasses I will drink out of. Unfortunately, our 16 glasses are now down to only five...thanks to a loving husband that does the dishes with just a bit too much gusto.

If you do the math on that, we are breaking approximately one glass every three months. By this count, we should be out of glasses by January of 2011.

Needless to say, I am starting to shop for new glasses, but who could complain? I've got a husband who voluntarily does the dishes...there were bound to be casualties :)

No comments:

Post a Comment