Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday

Just felt like blogging...nothing particularly important. We had an interesting Sunday as usual...Blake and I teach the CTR 6 class in Primary and it is fun but draining. We were warned that ours was the most challenging class and we have found that to be true. Who knew 3 little boys and a girl could have so much energy! Needless to say, we are learning a lot.

We are currently preparing for the Primary Program which is on Halloween (not sure who thought that was a good idea...a bunch of tired kids hopped up on sugar in charge of the entire sacrament meeting hour...yikes!). Well, hopefully it will go alright.

Every week after primary, Blake and I go to pick up Taylor from nursery and she never wants to leave. She smiles at us and runs off to play so we won't take her away. It is so cute and funny! She always takes a great nap when we get home, which means I get a great nap on Sundays, too. It's a nice routine we've got...love the lazy Sunday with my family.

1 comment:

  1. Your Sunday routine sounds wonderful, and it sounds a lot like mine! I teach the sunbeams and they are wild and crazy, too. Then we come home and lay everyone down for a nap and I take a nap too! I love it.

    I'm glad Taylor has done so well with nursery. Lainey had SUCH a hard time adjusting...it took 17 months before she would go without crying! I'm very curious to see how Evelyn will do next month...

    ReplyDelete