Friday, February 4, 2011

"I Wanna Give Him a Hug!"

...is one of the first things Taylor said just 15 minutes after daddy left for work this morning. Talk about cute. So we called him instead (he usually has a few minutes to chat with us during his 35 minute commute to Sandy...that is, if Jimmer's not being interviewed on sports radio). Taylor loves to hold the phone herself and tell daddy about her various toys before ending with, "Love you! Bye bye!" and handing the phone back to me.

Okay, I know this has been mostly the "Taylor Diaries" as of late, but after spending the first 18 months of her life in an office, I feel like I need to play catch up on all the amazing and adorable things she can do since it felt like I only got to hear about them second hand from the grandmas when I was working. So you'll have to forgive me if this feels like Taylor's baby book for a little while...eventually it'll be about everything else in our life as well.

2 comments:

  1. It's so fun to read stories about your precious little Taylor...keep those posts coming! I sure do miss you all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bring on the Taylor Diaries! It's great!!!

    ReplyDelete